Saturday, June 7, 2014

"But there's nothing I can do about it now………"



Last training ride near Silver City, was in the area for work and got in 60 miles, mostly after dark, this ride was so nice, one for the memory files...
 
Come and follow along:
If you are reading this blog you probably have these links but here they are if needed

2014 Tour Divide SPOT Location Tracker Info
You can follow the overall race here:
http://trackleaders.com/tourdivide14

2014 Audio Recordings from the Racers
http://mtbcast.com/site2/tour-divide-2014/

You can follow my individual spot tracker here:

You can follow/read and make race related comments here:
http://www.bikepacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=6102.0
(note: find the ‘new’ 2014 TDR thread –always started once the race actually kicks off)

 
 
"I've got a long list of real good reasons
For all the things I've done……….
And I know just what I'd change if went back in time somehow
But there's nothing I can do about it now………"
                         Willie Nelson, Nothing I Can Do About It Now

Working thru the final checklist, second guessing gear choices, getting ready to box up the ol dragon bike and hop on the plane to Banff in a couple of days……….

Time to get centered, to find the right mental balance, to let the hype, excitement and also the doubts and worries fade into the back ground.
 
And time to say thank you Sharon for all you do.....

Time to go quite and get focused, might get in one more post but then it will be time to say---See ya on the other side........

No comments:

Post a Comment